Friday, January 30, 2009

waiting

I'm trying to post from my phone to see if it's worth a damn. I'm coming to the conclusion that it is not, because I can't see all the words I've written on this small screen. I plan on posting a short story about Hal later, by this old guys Roger is on the computer watching YouTube videos or some shit.

I can see now that this is going to be something I'm going to like. There is a weirdo that I went to middle school with who came in to get a cup of coffee but couldn't pay until he went to the pawn shop at 9. I think that since he poured himself the cup of "joe" as he called it, he has smoked an entire pack of cigarettes outside. There is something very heinous to me about smoking before breakfast. He just left for the pawn shop, but started a tab using his MCC student ID as collateral. I don't even know what to think about people like him.

No comments:

Post a Comment